Creating relevant industry-led ecosystems
Making customers happy at all time
In contrast with traditional markets, a digital marketplace enables buyers and sellers of all walks of life to discover items and opportunities quickly without physically meeting at a particular time and location.
This way, digital platforms facilitate greater reach and direct delivery to the buyer; faster, fresher, wider, with instant payment at core.
More traceability and transparency
Through the digital marketplace, customer and vendor details are available in real-time. This enables tracing the origin of a product (ESG) but it also provides more transparency to an optimised supply chain.
Sellers can be verified, credit checks and credit insurance can be issued instantly, and the digital payment system offers a safe transaction environment.
The digital marketplace connects all players in the ecosystem and financial institutions beyond payments, like insurance, scoring agents and loan providers.
Put wrongs right quickly
Time consuming tasks like dispute management and cancellations are automated with immediate, rules-based credit back and goods return for a smooth cooperation.
Order & payment options
All order and payment options can be done on the same platform. One-click orders, re-order and recurring services are handled within the Marketplace.
Making a difference
- Minimised credit risk
- Improved credit scoring capabilities
- Access to new markets
Working for you
- Cost efficiency
- Low entry level access to financial products for micro enterprises
- Reducing paper based, manual processes
- Reducing fraud/corruption risk
- Service based offering - no licence based model
Working for your customers
- Access to financial products without credit history
- Ability to build a credit profile over time
- Access to a full ecosystem to support business
- Access to additional supplier options
- Platform for distribution of produced goods